Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2009

Ghosts and Old Books

There are more reviews forthcoming but I've been busy lately ... okay, I've been reading a lot and it's kept me from the computer. Anyways, I was watching the Ghost Whisperer last night and came to a somewhat startling (to me, anyways) conclusion - I'm afraid of ghosts. Weird? Maybe. There's just something about a being that can disappear and reappear at will, move stuff around and generally make your life miserable (for however long or short that may be). It's terrifying. Yeah, I didn't even get through one episode (which is exceedingly pathetic, I know). Don't laugh! I was home along and my house is TOTALLY one that would be haunted. We even have a "Grudge Room" (from the title, I think you can understand why I don't often go in there ... and I've never slept in there. We stick any guests that come over in that room and everyone has survived ... so far).

Anyways, I was rereading The Secret Circle these last two days and ... man, they're just as good as I remember. They actually gave me the desire to hunt down The Forbidden Game trilogy and read those. LOVED those books as a kid. And there were others about werepanthers (they weren't called that I don't think) and they were AMAZING but hell if I can remember what they were called. I've tried searching and found nothing so far. *sigh*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen